For some time already I noticed the presence of this ghost or <0w#25> folder which is annoying. Anyway, fixing it is pretty easy.0w#25>
<0w#25> / Empty Folder0w#25>
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Gmail Account (IMAP)
Few solutions I’ve found on Google.
- Disabling different addons (such as Kaspersky, Teamviewer, OneNote etc)
- Running Outlook in Safe Mode
- Different freeware solutions
Renaming .ost file fixed the problem.
- Close Outlook
WIN + R
Type or Copy/Paste
File name extensionsis checked
- Rename the
.ostfile in something else (ex.
- Open Outlook (it will take longer than usual)
- Repeat the above if you have multiple accounts